This is the page for Bedrock, and it should not be confused with Data Bedrock.
Bedrock (Rarity: 1)
|Type||Bedrock - Foreground|
|Texture Type||8 Directional|
|Collision Type||Full Collision|
|Hardness|| 4 Hits|
Restores after 8s of inactivity.
|Seed Color|| |
|Default Gems Drop||0 - 1|
|This item does not have any recipe because it is no longer, or was never obtainable.|
The Bedrock is an unobtainable and unbreakable solid foreground block. It generates naturally in worlds, appearing underneath the Main Door and covering the bottom six layers of every world.
- Attempting to break Bedrock will display a message which reads: "It's too strong to break."
- The Bedrock under the Main Door can be moved with a Door Mover, which moves the main door and the single bedrock under it.
- Bedrock and Bedrock Seeds cannot be picked up into the player's inventory. A player will pass through any dropped Bedrock and Bedrock Seeds.
- On January 2, 2013, a bug in an update of the beta version of Growtopia allowed players to break the Bedrock, collecting the item and their seeds. This has since been patched and most instances of the item have been removed. However, a few overlooked instances remained in worlds, some of which have been put on display by their discoverers. In a blog by Seth he mentioned that he wouldn't be surprised to see a Bedrock Tree growing somewhere.
- Some worlds still have Bedrock and Bedrock Seeds in them today. Only developers can move or break bedrock. Some SUPERMODDANCEPARTY worlds have random bedrock placed or broken which was done by a developer.