Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
The Cooking update was released on the 1st of April, 2017. There was no item pack released.
Most of the cooking ingredients are from grinding with a Food Grinder. Then, they are combined in a Home Oven with important timing.
- Main article: Cooking Update/Important Items & Ingredients
- Main article: Cooking Update/Grinding Recipes
- Main article: Cooking Update/Cooking Recipes
- Main article: Cooking Update/Sales-Man Items
- Main article: Cooking Update/Other Items
- The idea of cooking in Growtopia was first entertained back in 2013, when Growtopia's creator Seth said, "We did make some changes a while back so it is possible for us to do things like "use dough (or some consumable item) on a stove and get cooked bread back" in theory, hope to experiment in that line more later."
- A simplistic "cooking" mechanism was added in the Rise of the Desert Dragons update, with food-based items which can be made from combining three stacks of items in any chemical combiner. The developers were presumably unsatisfied with this version of cooking, prompting them to add cooking as its own elaborate activity in this 2016 update.