The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Dirt (Rarity: 1)
Yep, it's dirt.Properties
|Type||Block - Foreground|
|Texture Type||8 Directional|
|Collision Type||Full Collision|
|Hardness|| 3 Hits|
Restores after 8s of inactivity.
|Seed Color|| |
|Default Gems Drop||0 - 1|
Dirt is an unsplicable solid connecting basic foreground block. Multiple layers of this block can be found naturally-generated in normal worlds.
Below is a list of trees which can possibly be made by splicing a Dirt Seed with another seed.
|Door||Splicing a Dirt Seed with a Cave Background Seed.|
|Grass||Splicing a Dirt Seed with a Rock Seed.|
|Wood Block||Splicing a Dirt Seed with a Lava Seed.|
|Crappy Sign||Splicing a Dirt Seed with a Door Seed.|
|Daisy||Splicing a Dirt Seed with a Grass Seed.|
|Super Crate Box||Splicing a Dirt Seed with a Sign Seed.|
|Cargo Shorts||Splicing a Dirt Seed with a Wood Block Seed.|
|Amber Glass||Splicing a Dirt Seed with a Glass Pane Seed.|
|Brown Block||Splicing a Dirt Seed with a Bricks Seed.|
|Stinky Socks||Splicing a Dirt Seed with a Mushroom Seed.|
|Mud Glob||Splicing a Dirt Seed with a Daisy Seed.|
|Tan Shirt||Splicing a Dirt Seed with a Rock Background Seed.|
|Worthless Rags||Splicing a Dirt Seed with a Mud Glob Seed.|
|Sandstone||Splicing a Dirt Seed with a Cactus Seed.|
- Dirt is one of the four basic blocks with a rarity of 1 that can be found in normal worlds, along with Rock, Cave Background, and Lava.
- During WinterFest, the green layer of Dirt turns white, as if snow has covered the grass. This in only a visual effect; the item still has the same properties as usual. The sprite is reverted back once WinterFest is over.
- Sand, Martian Soil, Deep Sand, Monochromatic Dirt, and Digital Dirt have sprites which are based on the Dirt's Sprite.
- Breaking Dirt and harvesting Dirt Trees have a small chance to drop a Wiggly Worm.
- Dirt can only be found in newly created worlds, Bountiful Blasted Worlds, or from Harvest Moon-blasted worlds. Other blasted worlds don't spawn any when they are created.
- A Digger's Spade will allow the player to break Dirt and Cave Background in one hit.
- The sprite of the Water Bucket is a blue recolor of the Dirt, except without the green (or white During WinterFest) top.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.