Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Display Block (Rarity: 80)
"Use" nearly any item on this block to store it inside on display. Destroying the block will spit out the item, or you can wrench the block to remove it.Properties
This item has special properties you can adjust with the Wrench.Data
|Type||Display Block - Foreground|
|Collision Type||Full Collision|
|Hardness|| 8 Hits|
Restores after 4s of inactivity.
|Seed Color|| |
|Grow Time||5d 22h 53m 20s|
|Default Gems Drop||0 - 21|
|The tree of this item can be made by mixing the following seeds:|
| Display Box Seed|
Steel Block Seed
The Display Block is a block which was added on the 4th day of Player Appreciation Week 2015.
The Display Block lets players display an item in a block for everybody to see.
|Steam Valve||Up to 4 can be dropped from harvesting its tree, made by splicing: |
• Display Block Seed + Big Old Sideways Arrow Seed
- Players cannot place Screen Doors in a Display Block. Trying to do so will generate the message: "Don't be a scammer." This is because players used it in minigames to pretend that it was a real door.
- Attempting to place a lock in a Display Block will display the message: "Sorry, no displaying Display Blocks or Locks"
- Attempting to place an untradeable item in a Display Block will generate the message: "You can't display untradeable items."
- Attempting to place anything inside a Display Block which has just been placed will display the message: "The Display Block needs to warm up for 5 seconds before use!"
- Only the owner of the Display Block can add and remove displayed items.
- Attempting to place an item in a Display Block as an admin will show a message displaying: "Only the block's owner can place items in it."
- Attempting to break the Display Block will display a slightly different message saying: "Only the block's owner can break it!"
- You cannot place a background behind a Display Block as it thinks that you're trying to display an item in it nor can you place a Display Block on it as it thinks that you're trying to edit the item in it.