The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|The tree of this item can be made by mixing the following seeds:|
The Donation Box is a block which was released during the Home Pack update, but does not come with the Home Pack itself. It allows players to donate items to other players. It only accepts gifts rarity 2 and above!
- When someone donates an item, it will say in the chat, "<name> has donated <amount of items donated> <items donated>." It formerly said "<name> has donated <amount of items donated> <items donated>. How nice!"
- The Donation Box will only allow 20 gifts, once its full, players will be unable to donate until the player has emptied the box.
- When retrieving items from a box, it will say: "<name> receives <amount of items> <items> from <name>, how nice!"
- When putting in an item in a Donation Box, it will say: "Choose an item to give". Putting in an item in a Donation Box their own/have access to, it will say: "Choose an item to give yourself"
- After the player has gifted the box 3 times, it will say: "Woah nelly, you don't want to be TOO nice. Try again later."
- Also, when the player uses their wrench on the box, it will say: "You see N gifts in the box! You've already crammed 3 of your gifts into the box, better wait."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.