A door is a type of non-solid foreground block which can be entered (via punching) by a player, moving them instantly to another tile. A block with an ID must first be placed on the tile for this to work.
List of Doors
|Barricaded Door||Zombies can't enter this door.|
|Bountiful Jungle Temple Door||None.|
|Carnival Tent||Seen in CARNIVAL worlds, unobtainable.|
|Corrupted Castle Door||None.|
|Dark Castle Door||None.|
|Gateway To Adventure||Has five different entrances. The entrances can be selected such that one must have a certain adventure item to enter.|
|Halfling House Door||None.|
|Haunted Door||A password can be set to this door, which needs to be answered correctly before one is able to enter it.|
|Infected Door||Only Zombies can enter this door.|
|Log Cabin Door||None.|
|Manhole Cover||A password can be set to this door, which needs to be answered correctly before one is able to enter it.|
|Manor House Door||None.|
|Mystery Door||Several targets can be set to this door. When one enters it, they will be moved to a random one.|
|Nobleman's House Door||None.|
|Password Door||A password can be set to this door, which needs to be answered correctly before one is able to enter it.|
|Rune Carved Door||Seen in cave blasted worlds which lead the player into the mine, unobtainable.|
|Toasted Village Door||None.|
|Tutorial Exit Door||Can be found in the TUTORIAL world.|
|Twisted Mansion Door||None.|
|Wooden Pagoda Door||None.|
|Ye Olde Tavern Door||None.|
- Entering a door with the world SYSTEM, HAMUMU, SETH, SATAN, HEROMAN, THEGODS, RTSOFT, GODS or GOD, MIKEHOMMEL, ADMIN, MODERATOR, or SKIDS selected as the target will make the door say: "The door cannot open to such an awesome place!"
- When a door's target is set to EXIT, players who enter the door will be sent to the world selection menu, similarly to how the Main Door works.
- When players try to enter a door while they are cursed in HELL, it says: "The door laughs at you."
- When players try to edit a door while duct taped, it says: "You can't do that while muted."
- Pressing the "OK" button after editing a broken door will result in the message: "I was looking at a door but now it's gone. Magic is real!"
- Players are unable to place a door if the player's way to the tile intended for placement is blocked by something, or is located in a locked area.
- Using a very short Door ID will display the warning: "That Door ID is so easy to guess. People can use a Door ID to warp directly into this point from another world!"