Dragon of Legend
|Type||Hand - Clothes|
|Collision Type||Full Collision|
|Hardness|| 0 Hits|
Restores after 0s of inactivity.
|Seed Color|| |
|Grow Time||1h 0m 0s|
|Default Gems Drop||N/A|
The Dragon of Legend is an unsplicable pet hand item which was added as part of the Legendary update on August 22, 2014.
- Deliver 2,000 Lava.
- Kill 100 players in PvP via a Game Generator.
- Break 5,000 Blocks.
- Deliver 600 Dragon Gates.
- Plant seeds that add up to 50,000 rarity.
- Earn 50 Growtokens.
- Deliver 10 Dragon Hands.
- Earn 10,000 XP.
- Deliver 1,000 Dragon Tails.
- Deliver 100,000 Gems.
- Break 100,000 rarity worth of blocks.
- Complete 100 successful surgeries.
- Collect from 1,000 providers.
- Deliver 3 Fiesta Dragons.
- Collect 100,000 rarity worth of fruit from trees.
- Deliver an Ultra Trophy 3000, WOTD Trophy 2018, WOTD Trophy 2019 or WOTD Trophy 2020
- Deliver 3 Ice Dragon Hands.
- Deliver 1,000 Rocket Thrusters.
- Deliver 3 Devil Wings.
- Deliver the Legendary Orb.
|Dragon of Legend|
|Fire Battle Pet|
|BURNINATE!: Vaporize the target with a massive stream of flame. Inflicts 40 Fire damage. Can't be dodged or blocked.|
|Cooldown: 40 seconds.|
|You should be very nice to your pet.|
|You feel lonely|
When equipped, it provides the player the Legendary! mod which allows the player to break blocks faster, have an increased punch range, as well as a increased knockback when you punch someone. A large purple dragon also follows you which shoots fire from it's mouth.
- Cukuzz was the first player to complete the Quest For Fire and receive the Dragon of Legend.