Fish Tank (Rarity: 42)
|Type||Wallpaper - Background|
|Texture Type||4 Directional|
|Collision Type||No Collision|
|Hardness|| 3 Hits|
Restores after 4s of inactivity.
|Seed Color|| |
|Grow Time||20h 55m 48s|
|Default Gems Drop||0 - 11|
Fish Tank is a splicable background which was added on 11 September 2015 during the Fishin' Pack Update. 10 of them can also be obtained from the Fishin' Pack pack for 10,000 gems. It is used to store fish which may be inserted or removed via a Fish Tank Port.
- If the graphics settings are lowered, the fish may become invisible.
- Fish Tanks are commonly referred to by players as "ftanks".
- The Fish Tank is farmable.
- When the Fish Tank is broken, the fish will seem to shudder and glow slightly before teleporting to another part of the tank which is not broken.
- There is an option for perfect or megafishes to glow.