|Collision Type||Full Collision|
|Hardness|| 20 Hits|
Restores after 8s of inactivity.
|Seed Color|| |
|Grow Time||1h 0m 0s|
|Default Gems Drop||N/A|
The g-Virus is a consumable item, only obtainable through the Zombie Defense Pack or from successfully performing surgery. It is unsplicable and if a player gets punched by a zombie with the g-Virus, the player becomes a zombie. Direct infections with the g-Virus ignore the immunity granted by an Antidote or the Zombie Jammer.
- The item was added as a prize for the winner of the GROWTECHPHARMA world. The winner of the item was Viking, though unusable at the time, was labelled "Mysterious Liquid". The GrowTech Pharma storyline suggests that the zombie virus began with the stolen virus.
- When an infected player chats, their message appears in dark green, with "Zombie speak" added on occasion, such as "BRAINS!" or "Brraaiinnss...". The zombie speak originally extended vowels and alternated capitalization randomly, but that was cut so chatting as a zombie would be less annoying to players.
- A Zombie Jammer can be placed in a world to prevent any player from infecting other players.
- Zombies are the main antagonist in the Zombie Pandemic event in which Zombie Jammers and Antidotes won't work.
- Consuming a Homeopathic Medicine on a player has a chance to turn them into a Zombie.
- When a Weather Machine - Apocalypse is placed in a world, a random player would turn into a Zombie every hour, and that player could be killed with a gun, but Zombie Brains would not be awarded if it's not Zombie Pandemic.