Gateway To Adventure (Rarity: 60)
|Type||Door - Foreground|
|Collision Type||No Collision|
|Hardness|| 5 Hits|
Restores after 3s of inactivity.
|Seed Color|| |
|Grow Time||2d 12h 30m 0s|
|Default Gems Drop||0 - 16|
|The tree of this item can be made by mixing the following seeds:|
The Gateway To Adventure is a door that allows players to choose multiple destinations, or to let through players who have the required adventure item to pass through. Four come with the purchase of the Adventure Pack for 20,000 Gems.
The Gateway to Adventure can be wrenched to be edited. The player is allowed to write a paragraph which will be located at the top of menu when the player tries to use the door. Special "selectors" need to be used before text for each of the options and the destination must be specified (similar to a door).
The selector always start with a symbol to specify the action.
- + - Show button or text ONLY if the player has a certain item.
- - - Show button or text ONLY if the player doesn't have a certain item.
- # - Show button ONLY if the player has a certain item, and if the player goes through the door, the item is consumed.
Adventure Item Code
The selector need to start with code to specify the item that is required:
- I - Adventure Item - Golden Idol
- R - Adventure Item - Rope
- T - Adventure Item - Torch
- B - Adventure Item - Banana
- K - Adventure Item - Key
- G - Adventure Item - Crystal Goblet
- P - Adventure Item - Pineapple
Show text only when the player has an Adventure Item - Banana:
- +BYou have a nice banana!
Show text when the player doesn't have an Adventure Item - Key:
- -KYou need a key to enter!
Show button that will use up an Adventure Item - Golden Idol when the player goes through the door
- #IPlace the Idol down!