The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Glitched worlds are worlds in the game where there are something unusual and abnormal in the worlds. These can be bedrock broken, size, etc.
|World Name||World Owner||Glitch Details||Additional Details|
|STORE||Bretz||Tallest world, with dimensions 50 by 150.||Renamed from TALL.|
|TINY||QueenEzriel||Smallest world, with dimensions 50 by 30.||None.|
|WIDE||SydeFX||Longest world, with dimensions 200 by 40.||The world owner is permanently banned from the game.|
|NASDAQ||@NekoRei||Biggest world, with dimensions 160 by 100.||Renamed from BIG. The original world owner is permanently banned from the game. World is currently inaccessible.|
The worlds listed below have a glitch related to Bedrock in the world.
|World Name||World Owner||Glitch Details||Additional Details|
|ROLLBACK||Killer||Placed Bedrock near spawn and 2 Chandeliers dropped in Bedrock.||None.|
|FORCES||Fredi||Gems placed publicly which no player can obtain.||Developer, @Seth placed jerk gems as a reward to the winning team during WOTD.|
|STARTOLD||Locked by Developers.||Broken Bedrock at the bottom of the world.||Old START world, was later moved due to a new START world.|
|TREASUREFUN and TREASUREFUN2||@Seth||Scattered Bedrock in the world.||It is technically not a glitch as the developer, @Seth, himself placed them.|
|BETA||@Seth||A discontinued scam-awareness world with broken Bedrock at the end.||It is technically not a glitch as the developer, @Seth, himself broke them.|
|DEMONSTRATION||@Seth||Placed bedrock in world.||Technically not glitch as @Seth placed the Bedrock.|
|TEXAS||Burrr||Placed Dirt under the Bedrock.||None.|
|JUALANXR8||Goudy||5 Water Buckets placed on Bedrock.||None.|
|WIKIABEACH||KingAtms||3 Water Buckets placed on Bedrock.||None.|
|MUNGSUNG||MUNGSUNG||Bedrock above the White Door.||Also includes a glitched Sungate Seed.|
|CRAP||Aserts||Broken Bedrock at the bottom left of the world.||None.|
|SKYDOESMINECRAFT||Hakanss.||Broken Bedrock and extra bedrock at the bottom right of the world.||None.|
|DEVIL||666Devil666||Broken Bedrock at the bottom of the world, including a Diamond Lock in the Bedrock.||None.|
|UBISOFTABUDHABI||@NekoRei||No bedrock underneath the white door.||Technically not a glitch, but it was released to the public during the Balloon Warz update as Ubisoft's main world.|
|PARAVEL||Paravel||167 Rock Background Seeds and 33 Lava Rock Seeds dropped in Bedrock.||None|
|BEDROCK||Zwane||Items dropped in Bedrock, including a Vending Machine.||Glitch performed using a Door Mover.|
|AK||Espeon||9 Rock Background dropped at the edge of the world which cannot be collected.||None.|
|SNORPHONE||Mickeybee||11 Water Buckets placed on Bedrock.||None.|
|PARTYGUILD||Main door locked by reyclasher2||3 additional Bedrock at the bottom of the world (currently inaccessible area).||None.|
|TESTO||None, but locks by SannuTech on the glitched area.||Replaced Bedrock at bottom of world and items dropped in Bedrock.||None.|
|OLDBEDROCK||Vuongs||Items in extra Bedrock including a Spirit Storage Unit and a Well.||Glitch done using a Door Mover.|
|3BEDROCK||Killer||2 extra Bedrock in world.||None.|
|GLITCHE||SurgeryFX||6 Water Buckets placed on Bedrock.||None.|
|WATERBEDROCK||Killer||21 Water Buckets placed on Bedrock.||None.|
|GLITCHMAP||Killer||Items dropped in Bedrock including Grass and Blue Blocks.||None.|
|MOVIESTAGE||@Hamumu||No Bedrock underneath Main Door.||World was generated in the beta days of Growtopia.|
|DONETGTEENY||Joeru||10 Water Buckets placed on Bedrock.||None.|
|BEDROCKONWATER||OVEROLL||3 Water Buckets placed on Bedrock.||None.|
|MALPRACTICE||HHH||Fire Wand dropped in Bedrock.||None.|
|GELDO||MrB||Patches of Dark Cave Background on the Bedrock.||None.|
- Worlds with Gems in Bedrock are common and are a result of Moderators who walk through Bedrock wearing a Sack O' Joy. Some Gems in Bedrock are a result of them being spawned in to celebrate a World Of The Day.
- Worlds with Water Buckets in Bedrock are a result of Beach Blasted worlds during SummerFest 2014 which accidentally spawned Water Buckets in the wrong places. It was later patched.
- Worlds with painted Bedrock and Main Doors were due to people being able to paint them through a glitch involving painting items and moving the Main Door to the painted area. As a result, the Main Door and the Bedrock below would be painted.
- Most worlds with broken Bedrock was due to a bug which allowed players to break Bedrock very early on in the game. The servers were shut and all the worlds were manually repaired. Some places still exist where Bedrock is still broken.
- Some additional Bedrock glitches are found in pre-glitched worlds (dating back to 2013) which allowed players to add Bedrock using a Door Mover if they had one glitched Bedrock. The Bedrock is still possible to add using a Door Mover to this day.
- Worlds containing Public Lava were intentionally added by the developers during the Player Appreciation Week's SUPERMODDANCEPARTY.
- Worlds with unstacked items (i.e. lots of Dirt stacked on one tile without being grouped) are a result of the feature not being introduced very early in the game. The same goes for unstacked Gems.
- Worlds with more than 20 Giving Trees (20 is supposed to be the maximum) are a result of players placing them in worlds which were not locked with a World Lock. This was later patched.
- Worlds with World Locks or Diamond Locks in Vending Machines or Display Blocks are a result of players being able to do so when the items were first introduced into the game. This was later patched.
- Worlds which have zombie immunity without a Zombie Jammer are because worlds were given automatic zombie immunity if they won World Of The Day, regardless of whether they had a Zombie Jammer or not. This effect is now no longer being given out anymore.
- On the 31st of October, 2015, worlds which had edited text on the Main Door was reset to EXIT when the world loaded. Some worlds had edited text on their Main Doors, however, they now no longer exist.
- The world RICH, previously owned by jean, had 6 dropped Bedrock and 11 dropped Bedrock seeds, both of which were impossible to be picked up by the players. The world was later turned into a showcase world by YuBLE, and the Bedrock and Bedrock seeds are nowhere to be found in the world.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.