Item Of The Month
This item is May 2018's Item Of The Month
This item never drops any seeds.
This item can only be used in World-Locked worlds.
This item can't be destroyed - smashing it will return it to your backpack if you have room!
|Type||GrowScan 9000 - Foreground|
|Collision Type||No Collision|
|Hardness|| 10 Hits|
Restores after 8s of inactivity.
|Seed Color|| |
|Grow Time||1h 0m 0s|
|Default Gems Drop||N/A|
|This item does not have any recipe because it is no longer, or was never obtainable.|
The GrowScan 9000 is foreground block which is the Item Of The Month for May 2018, costing 200,000 gems in the Growtopia Store. It was released as part of the B.O.O. Update. It was announced on the 26th of April. The item can give data about the blocks in the world or the items which are floating.
When the player places one in their world, they can wrench it and choose to display statistics on either world blocks or floating items. The GrowScan 9000 usually requires a few seconds to scan all the tiles in the world. If any block is placed or removed, or if an item has been dropped or picked up, the item will rescan the entire world.
Upon searching the statistics for world blocks, it will display the following data:
- Number of blocks, backgrounds or untradable blocks which make up the world.
- The amount of 'super rare items' placed.
- The total block rarity of all items placed.
- The distribution of items by chi.
- A list of all the types of blocks in the world and the amount of each.
- A list of either all the blocks, all the backgrounds or all the untradable blocks and amount of each.
Upon searching the statistics for floating items, it will display the following data:
- Number of floating items in the world.
- Total rarity of floating items in the world.
- Number of 'super rare items' dropped in the world.
- Total gems in the world.
- A list of all the items in the world and the amount of each.
- A list of either all clothing, all consumables, all blocks and backgrounds, all seeds, all locks or all 'other' items in the world and amount of each.
Upon selecting any of the items on the lists, it will direct the player to the location of the item. Each page on the lists can fit a maximum of fifty items and players can move between pages using the 'Next Page' button. There is also a search bar for players to type in an item they are looking for.
Old Store Info
|Purchase the Growscan 9000 for 200,000 in the Growtopia Store.|
"GrowScan 9000! Bewildered by blocks? Mystified by machines? Well, struggle no more! The GrowScan 9000 is here to help! Wrench this incredible invention and you'll instantly learn about every last block in your world - Check stats, find items and more with a flip of the wrench! Wow! It's a perma-item, is never lost when destroyed."
- As of the 1 June 2018, a list of all floating items and placed blocks can be generated. Its time in the store was extended for an extra two days due to the addition of a new feature. A maximum of 50 items can be placed on one page of the list, with an unlimited amount of pages possible.