|Be terrified by the horrible Growch! Visit GROWCH to cower in his shadow (Can also be found on GROWCH1, GROWCH2, GROWCH3, etc.. Similar to GROWGANOTH)|
This Growch is only present during WinterFest.
The Growch has a teeny tiny black heart. He hates giving, kindness, and holidays. Maybe, if we all give him Winter Gifts... he'll learn what the holidays are all about. Plus, he might give us some stuff in return, so rock on.
This is a global team effort to unlock new WinterFest items. The goal is to level up the Growch's heart by giving him Winter Gifts. Once he is happy enough, his heart will grow, new items will be unlocked, and players will no longer be able to give him gifts for some amount of time.
Players can give the Growch gifts by tapping on it with a Winter Gift. If a player tries to give the Growch Winter Gifts while he is leaping for joy, he will happily decline the offer and return the Winter Gift to the player.
- This could be a reference to the “Grinch” from Dr Seuss's ”How the Grinch Stole Christmas.”
- Giving 100 Winter Gifts to the Growch will give the player the Spirit of Giving achievement.
- The Inviso-Block is used to make a solid body for the Growch that can players stand on it.
- If a player tries to use a consumable in the GROWCH world, a message will pop out: "The Growch says NO."
- There is a parkour which when completed, rewards the player with an Icy Heart Of Winter if the player doesn't have it. At the end of the parkour, the player can go to the Nutcracker to buy a Nutcracker Mask, Nutcracker Coat, Nutcracker Saber, Snowflake Wings of Winter, Super Snowball Launcher or the SLaminator's Boomerang in exchange for World Locks.
- There are also Giving Trees available for players to chop down with a Lumber Axe.