Heartstone (Rarity: 100)
|Type||Block - Foreground|
|Collision Type||Full Collision|
|Hardness|| 10 Hits|
Restores after 3s of inactivity.
|Seed Color|| |
|Grow Time||1w 4d 14h 36m 40s|
|Default Gems Drop||0 - 26|
The Heartstone is a block which was added during Valentine's Week 2013. Breaking one will drop a limited Valentine's item. Heartstones stopped spawning starting from 2016's Valentine's Week. Instead, 4 Golden Booty Chests spawn randomly in worlds with high-rarity items placed. They can still be made by spraying Love Potion #8 on Rocks, however. Breaking your first Heartstone or Golden Booty Chest will cause the player to earn the achievement Heartbreaker.
- The world needs to exist before Valentine's Week.
- The world must have a certain rarity. During the 2014 Valentines Event, a single row (100) of medium rarity farmables (e.g. Sugar Cane, Sharp Bass) could already yield you Heartstone Crystals.
- In 2016, the Heartstone was changed to where they no longer randomly spawn in worlds.
- It spawns randomly in a Ruby Locked world.
- Back in 2015 when ex-developer @Hamumu had a Q&A session, he mentioned an alternative way to create an existing item that nobody had found yet, which referred to the Heartstone's harmonized crystal-based recipe.