Holiday Gift Box (Rarity: 150)
This item never drops any seeds.
This item has special properties you can adjust with the Wrench.
|Type||Donation Box - Foreground|
|Collision Type||Full Collision|
|Hardness|| 15 Hits|
Restores after 8s of inactivity.
|Seed Color|| |
|Grow Time||5w 4d 2h 45m 0s|
|Default Gems Drop||0 - 38|
|Heart Size 10 Required|
The Holiday Gift Box is a splicable solid donation box foreground block which was added as part of WinterFest 2013 on December 21, 2013.
As a type of donation box, this block accepts item donations of rarity 2 or more and can store up to twenty gifts from players.
- When someone donates an item, it will say in the chat, "<name> has donated <amount of items donated> <items donated>." It formerly said "<name> has donated <amount of items donated> <items donated>. How nice!"
- Each type of donation box will only allow 20 gifts; once it's full, players will be unable to donate anymore until the box has been emptied.
- When retrieving items from a box, the player will say, "<name> receives <amount of items> <items> from <name>, how nice!"
- When putting in an item in a box, it will say, "Choose an item to give". Putting in items into a donation box one has access to will cause it to say, "Choose an item to give yourself"
- Should a player try to donate to a single box more than three times, they will end up saying, "Woah nelly, you don't want to be TOO nice. Try again later."
- Moreover, when the player uses their Wrench on the box, they will say, "You see <amount of item stacks> gifts in the box! You've already crammed 3 of your gifts into the box, better wait."
- If a player tries breaking a donation box with gifts in it, they will say, "Empty the donation box before breaking it!"
- Prior to Player Appreciation Week 2020 Day 4, the player can only take out the first items donated. Now, the player can select multiple donations to take out all at once.