Legendary Dragon Knight's Wings
|Type||Back - Clothes|
|Collision Type||Full Collision|
|Hardness|| 0 Hits|
Restores after 0s of inactivity.
|Seed Color|| |
|Grow Time||1h 0m 0s|
|Default Gems Drop||N/A|
The Legendary Dragon Knight's Wings is an unsplicable and untradable back item that was added in the Dragon Invasion update. One can be obtained from completing the Quest Of The Sky from the Legendary Wizard.
- Deliver 2,000 Obsidian.
- Kill 100 players in Games or Deathmatch events.
- Destroy 10,000 blocks.
- Deliver 1,000 Knight Helmets.
- Plant 100,000 rarity worth of trees.
- Earn 50 Growtokens.
- Deliver 10 Blanket Capes.
- Earn 20,000 XP.
- Deliver 800 Blazing Electro Wings.
- Deliver 140,000 Gems.
- Destroy 200,000 rarity worth of blocks.
- Perform 100 successful surgeries.
- Train 10 fish.
- Deliver 10 Autumn Wings.
- Harvest 200,000 rarity of fruits from trees.
- Deliver 1 Golden Dragon Statue.
- Deliver 5 Chaos Dragon.
- Deliver 1 Draconic Wings.
- Deliver 10 Dragon Knight's Chestplate.
- Deliver 1 Legendary Orb.
When equipped, this item allows the player to jump a second time in mid-air and fall more slowly.
- When first introduced, 100 Blanket Capes were required to complete the 7th step, however, it was later changed to 10 after it was realised how difficult it was to obtain 100 of them.
- ELIGRO was the first player to complete the Quest Of The Sky and receive the Legendary Dragon Knight's Wings.