Raise a Floppa - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Magical Rainbow Fishing Rod
Equip this and use bait on water next to you to go fishing! All you have to do is wait for a bite, and then punch the fish before it escapes! If you miss, your bait is wasted, so punch fast. You will suffer mischievous effects when catching fish with this rod! Only found in Blarney 6 and 8.Properties
This item never drops any seeds.Data
|Type||Hand - Clothes|
|Collision Type||Full Collision|
|Hardness|| 0 Hits|
Restores after 0s of inactivity.
|Seed Color|| |
|Grow Time||1h 0m 0s|
|Default Gems Drop||N/A|
|Complete BLARNEY 6 and 8|
|May yield 1 items each.|
|Giant Pot O' Gold|
|Donate a total rarity of 40,000 to a Giant Pot O' Gold in BLARNEY.|
|May yield 1 item(s) each.|
The Magical Rainbow Fishing Rod is an unsplicable hand item that was added as part of St. Patrick's Week 2018.
- "Here, have a hug!"
- "You get a tingly happy feeling..."
- "A fish literally jumps through the rainbow in to your hands!"
- "Your eyes go all shiny and bright..."
- Overwhelming happiness floods your system! Mmm, endorphins!
- The player gets an item.
- "You almost cry with joy after you get your bait back!"
- The player gets their bait back.
- "Oh, what the-! *burrrp!* Aah! *burrrrp!* Help...! *BURP!*
- The player burps but does not get any item.
- "Aaah! A rabid Leprechaun! "Too late to hide, tee-hee-hee!"
- The player gets kicked.
- "You magically caught more fishy items! Yay for magic!"
- The player gets 2 items.
- "You almost cry with joy after you find an even better bait!"
- The player gets 2 items, one being a bait 1-3 tiers superior to the one currently in use. It does not work for Shrimp and other superior baits, the same bait is returned.
- "Blarney magic strikes again!"
The player can receive one of the following items:
- Giant's Causeway Block
- Sheet Music: Flute Note
- Celtic Block
- Green Beer
- Lucky Clover Background
- Gems (1-49)
- Pot O' Gold
- Four-Leaf Clover Checkpoint
- Pooka Hood
- During St. Patrick's Week 2020, the descriptions of certain items obtained from BLARNEY were altered; each description now signifies which BLARNEY world may specifically grant the item. This change affects: