Arcane: League of Legends - The Loop
Do you like this video?
A mannequin is a type of non-solid foreground block which allows clothes to be put on it by a player with access. One can also edit its message for other players to view.
List of Mannequins
|Snowtopian||Cannot equip pants or feet items.|
- Attempting to use a consumable on a mannequin will generate the message: "That will be weird. Try putting clothes on your mannequin instead."
- Attempting to place a clothing item on a mannequin that it is already wearing will generate the message: "You giggle as you swap two identical items."
- Attempting to place a clothing item with a mannequin placed in the dark will generate the message: "It's too dark to use this mannequin!"
- Attempting to place any untradeable clothing on the mannequin will generate the message: "That item is simply too valuable to part with."
- When placing any hair on the mannequin, the hair will show up in the color of the player's hair dye if any is applied.