November 12th: Mutant Kitchen Rebalanced!
Something strange has bubbled back to the surface! The Mutant Kitchen has reopened, now with rebalanced values, costs, and drops to make it a little more fun and freaky!
- The Growtopia Team
The Mutant Kitchen Rebalanced! update was introduced on November 12, 2019. It focused around balancing changes regarding the Mutant Kitchen event.
New additions introduced in this update include:
|Cooking Recipe - Alien Bloodied Brains Strudel|
|Cooking Recipe - Festering Urchin & Poop Pie|
|Cooking Recipe - Putrid Gas Filled Blood Maggot Crepes|
|Cooking Recipe - Rotting Fish Guts Club Sandwich|
New changes introduced in this update include:
- Now features a built-in timer which immediately starts when the first ingredient is put in (even for certain items which don't cook at all) and ends when the oven is punched.
- Now sends a message displaying the player's progress towards a mutant explosion whenever a mutant food is consumed.
- Now allows the player to reach a mutant explosion two times quicker than before whenever a mutant food is consumed.
- Block drops increased from 10 to 30. Items affected include:
- Brain Block
- Disgusting Mess Block
- Fatberg Block
- Googly-Woogly Glooberhellifreakilisticexpialigrossness Verdant Eye
- Googly-Woogly Glooberhellifreakilisticexpialigrossness Verdant Eyed Wall
- Googly-Woogly Glooberhellifreakilisticexpialigrossness Verdant Teeth
- Insect Glue Wallpaper
- Mutated Bones
- Mutated Virus
- Neon Green Mutation Layer
- Pillar of the Dead