- 1 Day 1 - 19th August
- 2 Day 2 - 20th August
- 3 Day 3 - 21st August
- 4 Day 4 - 22nd August
- 5 Day 5 - 23rd August
- 6 Day 6 - 24th August
- 7 Day 7 - 25th August
Day 1 - 19th August
|Shining Block - Red||1 may be dropped from harvesting a/an: |
⁍ Building Blocks Machine (random chance)
|Shining Block - Yellow|
|Shining Block - Purple|
|Growmoji Tongue Block|
|Black Shoes||1 can be dropped from combining: |
⁍ Black Espadrille (×5)
⁍ Air Robinsons (×5)
⁍ Heroic Boots - Black (×2)
in any Chemical Combiner.
- Added new features:
- "World Level" lets the owner set a minimum world entry level,
- "Set World Timer", which lets the owner select a time limit for how long guests can stay in your world, and
- "Set Home as a World", which is an alternative of the command /sethome.
- Added new commands:
- /sethome sets a world as a home,
- /gethome tells the player their "Home World," and
- /home warps the player to said "Home World."
- Globox can be toggled by re-equipping the item.
- Updated the world's auto-balance system
- Only players with a Battle Leash equipped can enter the world
- Increased the cooldown after using a Birth Certificate from 30 to 60 days.
Day 2 - 20th August
|Weather Machine - Stargazing||1 has a chance to be obtained from completing a Star Voyage in: |
⁍ Delta Sector
|TK69's Mystical Etherboard||1 has a chance to be obtained from completing a Star Voyage in: |
- Fixed an issue that causes old WOTDs to lose their WOTD status.
- Players now receive 3 Stuff Blocks instead of 1.
- Getting Bacon now requires the player to grind only 30 Magic Bacon Wallpapers, from a previous amount of 50.
- The item now returns to the player's inventory when it is broken.
- Drop Counts
- Kaleidoscopic Wallpaper's drop count changed from 5 to 10.
- Steam Lamp's drop count changed from 1 to 3.
- Marshmallow's drop count changed from 1 to 7.
- Chainlink Fence's drop count changed from 1 to 5.
- Z.D.F. Fence's drop count changed from 1 to 5.
- Objective Marker's drop count changed from 1 to 3.
- Now gives 100 gems instead of 50 gems per villain defeated.
- Buff doubled for all levels.
- Nerfed to drop less, so they are not as common.
- Rebalanced to prevent a bunch of items from being requested; Crayons, Number Blocks, Superhero clothes, Surgery Tool seeds, Fossil Brush seed, Star Tool seed, Amethyst Block /seed.
Day 3 - 21st August
August 21st: Player Appreciation Week Day 3 - Catwalk Cuties!
It's Player Appreciation Week 2019, Day 3!
Today we bring you the all-new Moderator rank: Guardians! This means more manpower to give everyone a smoother gaming experience! Also, looking to add a little color to your life? Or maybe just feeling a little catty? Try out the new Rainbow Scarf and Black Cat Ears!
There are a few more clothing items for you to discover, too! Go and find them all!
|Rainbow Scarf||1 may be dropped from harvesting a/an: |
⁍ Awkward Friendly Unicorn (random chance)
|Black Cat Ears||1 is dropped from breaking Black Blocks with a Black Cat Leash equipped.|
|Chic White Dress||1 can be obtained from sewing: |
⁍ Silk Bolt - White
⁍ Silk Bolt - White (using a(n) Zigzag Stitch)
⁍ Wool Bolt (using a(n) Locking Stitch)
|White Tuxedo||1 can be obtained from sewing: |
⁍ Silk Bolt - White
⁍ Silk Bolt - Black (using a(n) Triple Stretch Stitch)
⁍ Wool Bolt (using a(n) Saddle Stitch)
|Lace A-Line Dress|
|Blue and Black Tuxedo||1 has a chance to be dropped from breaking: |
⁍ Any block
|Toucan's Bill||1 has a chance to be won as prize in any game (except for Hall of Mirrors and Waste a Ticket) in the Carnival|
- A new rank which is a tier lower than Moderators
- Guardians have limited commands but they still have some moderating power in the game as well. Six players were granted the rank Guardian and they received access to commands allowing them to warn players and issue light punishments.
- They are also able to flag players who are breaking the rules, so Ubistaff or Moderators are able to investigate further.
- The mod is granted upon broadcasting (by commands or using a Megaphone to prevent bypassing the cooldown limit by disallowing the player from broadcasting again for 10 minutes.
Day 4 - 22nd August
- An action command; the player point with their finger and shake their head.
- More gems are given.
Day 5 - 23rd August
|Safe Vault||Buy 1 of this item from Locke The Salesman for World Lock (x6).|
|Girls's School Uniform Shirt||1 has a chance to be obtained from purchasing the item as part of the Education Pack for 5,000 Gems in the Growtopia Store.|
|Girls's School Uniform Skirt|
|Boy's School Uniform Shirt|
|Boy's School Uniform Pants|
- The prices of all items and packs were reduced for the entire duration of Day 5.
Day 6 - 24th August
|Raccoon Leash||Buy 1 of this item from Locke The Salesman for World Lock (x80).|
|Panda Leash||Buy 1 of this item from Pet Trainer for Pet Trainer Medal (x80).|
|Bed Head||1 is a possible drop from consuming a Coffee while sleeping on a Bed Block.|
|Long Full Bangs||Up to 4 can be dropped from harvesting its tree, made by splicing: |
⁍ Long Black Hair Seed + Long Black Bangs Seed
|Man Bun||1 has a chance to be dropped from breaking:|
|Messy Bun||1 has a chance to be obtained from consuming a: |
- Chemsynth now gives experience (100 XP).
Day 7 - 25th August
|Weather Machine - Meteor Shower||Dropped from harvesting its tree, made by splicing: |
⁍ Steam Organ Seed + Galactic Starseed
→ During Night Of The Comet only!
- An action command; a dance move resembling the "Floss" Dance movements.