Day 1 - 19th August
New World Lock features, including "World Level", which lets the owner set a minimum world entry level, "Set World Timer", which lets the owner select a time limit for how long guests can stay in your world, and "Set Home as a World", which is an alternative of the command /sethome.
New commands, including /sethome, which sets a world as a home, /gethome, which tells the player its "Home World" and /home, which warps the player to its "Home World".
New Rayman's Fist feature, which allows players to toggle Globox by re-equipping the fist.
Updated the TOURNAMENT world's auto-balance system and allow only people who have a Battle Leash equipped to enter the world.
Changing usernames will now have a cooldown of 60 days, previously 30.
Day 2 - 20th August
- New World Of The Day fix that prevents old WOTDs from losing their WOTD status.
- Players will now receive more than 3 Stuff Blocks from Geiger Counter, instead of 1.
- To make Bacon, grind 30 Magic Bacon Wallpaper instead of 50.
- Tomb Robber is now permanent.
- Kaleidoscopic Wallpaper's drop count changed from 5 to 10.
- Steam Lamp's drop count changed from 1 to 3.
- Marshmallow's drop count changed from 1 to 7.
- Chainlink Fence's drop count changed from 1 to 5.
- Z.D.F. Fence's drop count changed from 1 to 5.
- Objective Marker's drop count changed from 1 to 3.
- BBQ Bacon Burger gives 100 gems instead of 50 gems per villain defeated.
- Ancestral Seed of Life's buff increased for all levels.
- Daily Blocks have been nerfed to drop less, so they are not as common.
- The World Locks required per CyBot Laboratory recipe has been reduced.
- Daily Quests have been rebalanced to prevent a bunch of items from being requested; Crayons, Number Blocks, Superhero clothes, Surgery Tool seeds, Fossil Brush seed, Star Tool seed, Amethyst Block /seed.
Day 3 - 21st August
August 21st: Player Appreciation Week Day 3 - Catwalk Cuties!
It's Player Appreciation Week 2019, Day 3!
Today we bring you the all-new Moderator rank: Guardians! This means more manpower to give everyone a smoother gaming experience! Also, looking to add a little color to your life? Or maybe just feeling a little catty? Try out the new Rainbow Scarf and Black Cat Ears!
There are a few more clothing items for you to discover, too! Go and find them all!
- Rainbow Scarf
- Black Cat Ears
- Chic White Dress
- Toucan's Bill
- White Tuxedo
- Blue and Black Tuxedo
- Lace A-Line Dress
The new rank Game Guardians was added to the game which is a tier lower than Moderators. Guardians have limited commands but they still have some moderating power in the game as well. Six players were granted the rank Guardian and they received access to commands allowing them to warn players and issue light punishments. They are also able to flag players who are breaking the rules, so Ubistaff or Moderators are able to investigate further.
Day 4 - 22nd August
- Samurai's Kabuto
- Samurai's Do Armor
- Samurai's Suneate & Leggings
- Samurai's Waraji
- Valkyrie's Helm
- Valkyrie's Cuirass
- Valkyrie's Wings
- Valkyrie's Sandals
- Map of Loki
One new command /sassy, which makes the player point with their finger and shake their head. Gem packs were also buffed to give more gems.
Day 5 - 23rd August
- Safe Vault
- Girls's School Uniform Shirt
- Girls's School Uniform Skirt
- Boy's School Uniform Shirt
- Boy's School Uniform Pants
Day 6 - 24th August
Chemsynth now gives experience (100 XP).
Day 7 - 25th August
Added a new dance "/dance2", which resembles the "Floss" Dance movements.