|Type||Hand - Clothes|
|Collision Type||Full Collision|
|Hardness|| 0 Hits|
Restores after 0s of inactivity.
|Seed Color|| |
|Grow Time||1h 0m 0s|
|Default Gems Drop||N/A|
|No Longer Available|
|This item cannot be obtained anymore via this method.|
Rayman's Fist is an unsplicable pet hand item which was added as part of the Rayman update on January 1, 2018.
|Who needs arms when you have these?|
|Got your arms back.|
|Water Battle Pet|
|Super Slap: Stuns the target for 5s, making them unable to act. Inflicts 20 Water damage|
|Cooldown: 20 seconds.|
A Rayman's Fist is worn in the hand clothing slot. When equipped, a Rayman's Fist grants the Rayman's Fist mod, which allows the player to hit a maximum of three blocks at once. If the player holds their punch for a while, the fist will charge up for double damage.
This item also summons a Globox pet when equipped, which randomly gives hints regarding the recipes of Rayman's Hair, Rayman's Nose, Rayman's Hoodie, and Rayman's Shoes. Those hints can be found below.
- Dr Destructo was seen wearing a new hoody.
- I hear Rayman loves the smell of amber.
- I hear Rayman got ambushed in the 'hood. At least, I think that's what I heard.
- I hear something snappy almost ate Rayman the other day.
- I hear you can trace Raypeople all the way back to the Growassic Period.
- I saw a huge fish with a bad attitude the other day.
- I wish Growtopia's villains would take a moment to reflect on what they've done.
- If you see any thieving pirates, get them to cut it out!
- If you want a nose like Rayman's, you'll have to spare no expense.
- If you're going to help Rayman, you'll need to play your cards right.
- Last thief who messed with Rayman got massively traumatized for it.
- Rayman can't seem to get pirates out of his hair.
- Rayman's always had trouble with fish.
- Rayman's hoody went missing from the washing line the other day.
- Rayman's punch will give you a massive trauma.
- Rayman's shoes are missing - I bet whatever took them can't even wear 'em.
- Spies who disguise themselves as Rayman need to have their head examined.
- You can't trust people these days - so many black hats.
- You'd need some crazy genetics to get a nose like Rayman's.
When equipped alongside Rayman's Hair, Rayman's Hoodie, Rayman's Nose, and Rayman's Shoes, it will morph the player's character into Rayman. This morphing effect is purely cosmetic, any of the items' mods excluded.
- During Player Appreciation Week 2019, a new feature was added to the Rayman Fist, allowing players to toggle Globox by reequipping the fist.