Item Of The Month
This item is January 2018's Item Of The Month
|Type||Hand - Clothes|
|Collision Type||Full Collision|
|Hardness|| 0 Hits|
Restores after 0s of inactivity.
|Seed Color|| |
|Grow Time||1h 0m 0s|
|Default Gems Drop||N/A|
|This item does not have any recipe because it is no longer, or was never obtainable.|
The Rayman's Fist grants a mod which allows the player to hit a maximum of three blocks at once. If the player holds their punch for a while, the fist will charge up for double damage.
When equipped, this item also summons a Globox pet, which randomly gives hints regarding the recipes of Rayman's Hair, Rayman's Nose, Rayman's Hoodie, and Rayman's Shoes. Those hints can be found below.
- Dr Destructo was seen wearing a new hoody.
- I hear Rayman loves the smell of amber.
- I hear Rayman got ambushed in the 'hood. At least, I think that's what I heard.
- I hear something snappy almost ate Rayman the other day.
- I hear you can trace Raypeople all the way back to the Growassic Period.
- I saw a huge fish with a bad attitude the other day.
- I wish Growtopia's villains would take a moment to reflect on what they've done.
- If you see any thieving pirates, get them to cut it out!
- If you want a nose like Rayman's, you'll have to spare no expense.
- If you're going to help Rayman, you'll need to play your cards right.
- Last thief who messed with Rayman got massively traumatized for it.
- Rayman can't seem to get pirates out of his hair.
- Rayman's always had trouble with fish.
- Rayman's hoody went missing from the washing line the other day.
- Rayman's punch will give you a massive trauma.
- Rayman's shoes are missing - I bet whatever took them can't even wear 'em.
- Spies who disguise themselves as Rayman need to have their head examined.
- You can't trust people these days - so many black hats.
- You'd need some crazy genetics to get a nose like Rayman's.
Pet Battle Ability
|Water Battle Pet|
|Super Slap: Stuns the target for 5s, making them unable to act. Inflicts 20 Water damage|
|Cooldown: 20 seconds.|
- The store description of Rayman's Fist was: "Rayman Fist + Globox! The perfect punch! Ever wanted to send a disembodied fist flying across the land like Rayman? Well, now you can! Land a blow like none other with this furious fist. It even comes with a friend: Globox!"
- Wearing all of Rayman's clothes (Rayman's Fist, Rayman's Hair, Rayman's Nose, Rayman's Hoodie, and Rayman's Shoes) will transform the player into Rayman.
- During Player Appreciation Week 2019 a new feature was added to the Rayman Fist. The new feature allows players to toggle Globox by reequipping the fist.