Robot Wants Dubstep (Rarity: 65)
This item has special properties you can adjust with the Wrench.
|Type||Toggleable Animated Block - Foreground|
|Collision Type||No Collision|
|Hardness|| 10 Hits|
Restores after 4s of inactivity.
|Seed Color|| |
|Grow Time||3d 4h 49m 35s|
|Default Gems Drop||0 - 17|
|The tree of this item can be made by mixing the following seeds:|
| Note Block Seed|
Steel Block Seed
The Robot Wants Dubstep is a spliceable toggleable animated foreground block.
Being a toggleable animated foreground block, a Robot Wants Dubstep can be toggled on or off via punching. When toggled on, a Robot Wants Dubstep will change its appearance, showing a 2-framed animation, and play a piece of dubstep music.
Step 4 of the Quest Of Steel requires the player to deliver 600 of this item.
|Butterfly Hair Pin||Up to 4 can be dropped from harvesting its tree, made by splicing: |
• Robot Wants Dubstep Seed + Path Marker Seed
|High Tech Block||Up to 8 can be dropped from harvesting its tree, made by splicing: |
• Robot Wants Dubstep Seed + Grey Block Seed
|High Tech Wall||Up to 4 can be dropped from harvesting its tree, made by splicing: |
• Robot Wants Dubstep Seed + Black Block Seed
|Robotic Lock||1 can be dropped from combining: |
• Diamond Lock (×1)
• Robot Wants Dubstep (×20)
• Transmog Crystal (×1)
in any Chemical Combiner.
- The Robot Wants Dubstep's name and design is based on ex-developer Mike Hommel's earlier game series: Robot Wants Kitty, Robot Wants Puppy, Robot Wants Fishy and Robot Wants Ice-cream.
- In the game files, the Robot Wants Dubstep's music is named loopport_dubstep.