This item has special properties you can adjust with the Wrench.
This item can't be destroyed - smashing it will return it to your backpack if you have room!
|Type||Security Camera - Foreground|
|Collision Type||No Collision|
|Hardness|| 12 Hits|
Restores after 4s of inactivity.
|Seed Color|| |
|Grow Time||1h 0m 0s|
|Default Gems Drop||N/A|
|Purchase the Shop Pack for 10,000 in the Growtopia Store.|
"Run a fancy shop with these new items! You'll get 4 Display Boxes to hold items, 4 different kinds of signs to advertise your wares, an Open/Closed Sign you can switch with a punch, a Cash Register, a Mannequin you can dress up to show off clothing, and a Rare Security Camera, which reports when people enter and take items!"
|Every purchase will give 1 item.|
The Security Camera is a non-solid security camera foreground block which can record data about player activities in the world. It was released alongside the Shop Pack on January 24, 2014.
Upon wrenching, those with access may read and turn on or off certain event triggers. These triggers are as follows:
- Show item taking (shows what a player picks up, the quantity, the player's name, and the time and date they picked it up)
- Show item dropping (shows what a player drops, the quantity, the player's name, and the time and date they dropped it)
- Show people entering (shows the entering player's name, as well as the time and date they entered)
- Show people exiting (shows the exiting player's name, as well as the time and date they exited)
- Don't show owner (does not log data involving the owner of the world)
- Don't show admins (does not log data involving any person with access to the world)
- Don't show people without access (does not log data involving any player without access to the world).
- The Security Camera is also known as the CCTV.
- Only eight can be placed in one world.