Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
A cute little pet for you to feed and care for! They'll eat almost anything, but don't forget to give them water too. Use your wrench to change your pet's name.Properties
|Type||Silkworm - Foreground|
|Collision Type||No Collision|
|Hardness|| 7 Hits|
Restores after 8s of inactivity.
|Seed Color|| |
|Grow Time||1h 0m 0s|
|Default Gems Drop||N/A|
|Purchase the Silkworm for 7,000 in the Growtopia Store.|
"It's the newest cuddly pet from GrowTech Pharma! Thanks to genetic engineering, you can now raise your own giant mutant silkworm. They'll eat almost any food, but don't forget to give them water too! And if they get sick, you'll need to have some Antidotes on hand. Warning: Silkworms are living creatures. They will not live forever! Take good care of them and enjoy them while you can. Not available any other way!"
|Every purchase will give 1 item.|
The Silkworm is a non-solid animated foreground block which was added as part of the Silkworms! update on February 1, 2016.
See main article: Silkworm Care
- Gruel and Water are the only items which can be used to feed a Silkworm that doesn't change its color.
- Giving a Silkworm Green Beer or Rotten Egg can also make it sick.
- At approximately 15 days of age, a Silkworm will reach an elderly stage and begin having wrinkles.
- One can only feed a Silkworm in an area they have access to.
- Using a Spike Juice or an Experience Potion on a Silkworm causes it to be supercharged, which ensures that the next harvest yields 10 Silk Threads.
- A Silkworm Toy can be used on a Silkworm, making it dance for a short while. The toy has a slight chance of breaking when used.
- Giving an inappropriate name to a Silkworm will cause it to be deleted.
- The maximum amount of silkworm in a world is 40.