|The Carnival has come to town! Visit CARNIVAL to play games and win unique prizes. But hurry, in a couple days they will move on. But don't worry, they will randomly visit Growtopia about once a month!|
The Carnival is a three day event which takes place once a month where players can play a wide variety of minigames as well as attempting to complete a quest for a ring from the Ringmaster. The event takes place in the worlds CARNIVAL1 to CARNIVAL150.
In the world, players are able to purchase Golden Tickets from the Golden Ticket Booth for 100 rarity of any item (e.g. 1 dirt would equal 1 rarity, 100 dirt would be 100 rarity which would be 1 ticket) or 1 World Lock for thirty Golden Tickets. With this Golden Ticket, you are able to play any game in CARNIVAL. Prizes are awarded if you are able to complete the minigame within the time limit. Prizes are ranked from Common Prize to Rare Prize to Ultimate Prize, Ultimate Prize being the rarest and most valuable of the prizes. They are awarded by luck and do not reflect the time spent playing the minigame. Winning 50 CARNIVAL games will give a Funtime Block.
The Ring Of Savings is a prize that players obtain when they rank in top 3 in the Carnie Contest Daily Challenge. With this ring equipped, you save 10% on Golden Tickets prices (pay 90 rarity per ticket, or get 33 per World Lock).
After this, the Ringmaster will give ten random tasks which must be completed in order to recieve your ring. No task can be skipped. Tasks which can be recieved include:
- Fetching a random amount of a random item.
- Harvest a certain total rarity amount of trees.
- Defeat a certain amount of players in a game with the use of a Game Generator.
- Earn a certain amount of XP.
- Deliver a certain amount of gems.
- Successfully perform a certain amount of surgeries.
- Win a certain amount of CARNIVAL games.
- Break a certain amount of blocks.
- Break a certain total rarity amount of blocks.
- Harvest a certain amount of providers.
- Earn a certain amount of Growtokens.
- Defeat a certain amount of villains.
- Shatter a certain amount of harmonised Crystals.
- Collect a certain amount of radioactive items using a Geiger Counter.
- Fish a certain amount of weight of fish.
If all tasks are successfully completed, the Ringmaster will award one of the following rings:
- Fistful Of Rings
- The One Ring
- Gemini Ring
- Ring Of Force
- Ring of Wisdom
- Ring Of Water
- Ring Of Smithing
Shoot the targets as fast as you can. There are two locations for Shooting Gallery at the Carnival, they are directly to the left and right of the entrance, with different prizes of course.
|Rarity||Left Shooting Gallery||Right Shooting Gallery|
|Ultimate Prize||Lion Taming Whip||Orbs Of Elixir|
|Rare Prize||Lion Block||Elephant Block|
|Common Prize||Yellow Pennant||Blue Pennant|
Climb the tower and hit the target. Beware though, for the platforms might just disappear and the eyes might open when you least expect it! There are two locations for Growganoth Gulch at the Carnival, one on either edge of the world. It is like a smaller version of the Growganoth worlds.
|Rarity||Left Growganoth||Right Growganoth|
|Ultimate Prize||Blazing Electro Wings||Diamond Rocket Shoes|
|Rare Prize||Carnival Awning||Ringmaster Suit|
|Common Prize||Red Pennant||Carnival Wallpaper|
Run through the invisible maze and reach the END! There is one Mirror Maze at the Carnival, located near the top left corner.
|Rare Prize||Funhouse Mirror|
|Common Prize||Carnival Block|
A game testing your memory. It's like a Memory Card game. There are two locations for Concentration at the Carnival, located roughly in the center of the world, above the Shooting Galleries.
|Rarity||Left Concentration||Right Concentration|
|Ultimate Prize||Diamond Diaper||Diamond Wings|
|Rare Prize||Ringmaster Hat||Carnival Sign|
|Common Prize||Green Pennant||Carnival Platform|
Replaced the Bouncy House. You need at least 2 players to start. If you punch anywhere in the house, you spawn a Spikeball. Relocate the ball by tapping anywhere else. The Spikeball acts like a Shockinator. The game ends when there is one player left, otherwise, no one will win.
|Ultimate Prize||Flame Scythe|
|Rare Prize||Carny Vest|
|Common Prize||Carnival Spikeball|
Hall of Mirrors
A mini-game with no prize which you will be in a fun house and you will stretch or shrink.
Death Race 5000
A mini-game where you and/or (at most) 3 other players race against each-other in a Lava and Death Spike maze. It is located on the left of Ringmaster's Room and on the top left side of the world.
|Ultimate Prize||Edvoid's Fire-Nado|
|Rare Prize||Tiny Tank|
|Common Prize||Carnival Pipe|
Waste a Ticket
Use Coffee and a Parasol or a Das Red Balloon or Bubble Gum and float to the top right corner of the world to earn an achievement. (There is a secret attraction at the top right corner in the map. Double Jump Mod items cannot reach the door.)
Technical Items (Not obtainable)
|Golden Ticket Booth|
|Card Block - Back|
|Card Block - Pentagon|
|Card Block - Sizzle|
|Card Block - Plus|
|Mirror Maze Block|
- You can tell what rarity of item the person that just played by looking at the number of fireworks thrown after the game! Example: When someone wins an Ultimate prize, there will be 3 fireworks.
- CARNIVAL music is played in the CARNIVAL worlds.
- There is a server restart notice just before the CARNIVAL update saying: You hear music, laughing, and the sound of hammers. Come back in a few minutes and they will be ready! (server being updated now)
Door ID leaks
- On the 6th of March, 2015, a former moderator Mrthadawee was tied to a leak of one of the door IDs of the Carnival world and many players entered inside when Carnival was off. The Developers changed IDs after few hours, and the Ringmaster was disabled during the off-time of the Carnival in the event that anyone should ever again breach the world.
- On the 29th of May 2017, another door ID leak occured and people managed to enter CARNIVAL. Nobody could use the Ringmaster or play any of the games.