September 5th: Time-Tossed!
Time's gone all wibbly-wobbly! All-new blocks and items alike have been thrown out of their proper periods and scattered throughout Growtopia's games, landing... oh... just about everywhere! That's not all, either - it seems something ELSE has tumbled into our time, an ancient god from a long-past empire; perhaps if you can find his relics, he'll grant you a portion of his power....
The Time-Tossed! update is a monthly update which was introduced on September 5, 2019.
New additions introduced include:
Spirit of Anubis Riddle
|Spirit of Anubis||
A riddle was introduced to obtain the Spirit of Anubis. First, players were required to collect the entire Anubis set and read their descriptions:
- Anubis Boots: Even strange And mystical godS of the ancient world Knew the benefit of good footwear. these boots can Help you defy the dEsert heat Without losing your cool!
- Anubis Greaves: Scoured by the desert sands, like a Jewel, these greaves cUt through towering dunes in the Service of Their enigmatiC ownEr!
- Anubis Seal: Heavy plate to entomb the might of an Ancient god! How could This Have found its way across thE tRackless wastes to yOu? from what dark dangers did it protect its former owner...?
- Anubis Mask: The face of an AncieNt goD, forgottEn beneath tRackless desert sands, has fallEn into youR hands! Imagine what the eyes behind this strange mask Once saw...
- Anubis Mail: Overlapping plates and sunForged chain to proTect an ancient god! WHen did Anubis losE this? Or perhaps he Found something Even stronger...
- Sun Blade: Bane of vampires and mole people, the glorious Sun Blade casts a brilliant glow when held aloft! As a side bonus, it also provides its wielder with their daily recommended dose of Vitamin D.
By collecting the misplaced capital letters in the description and putting them together, it will read: "ASK THE WANDERER OF THE FEATHER OF JUSTICE"
Upon asking Locke The Salesman of the "feather of justice", he will respond with "That told thing! Rumor has it, the portal to it lies buried in the desert somewhere. Not sure what good it will do you tho... You must use your heart to guide you through the gate to DUAT. Pretty grim if you ask me."
From there, the player must find three messages hidden in the Secrets of Growtopia. They are:
|Secret of Growtopia||Steps|
|"Know your heart! Three parts it contains. The first close to home. The second is encased in lore. The third is broken to the bone."||The player must perform three steps to find three letters which will later be used:
|"Acolyte, enter the gateway to the nether while the sun rests full atop the great wonder and the spirit will be appeased."||"Acolyte" - an "acolyte" is a priest in a religious service, thus, the entire Anubis must be worn during the following procedure.
"enter the gateway to the nether " - refers to entering the world DUAT as described by Locke.
"the spirit will be appeased" - refers to obtaining the Spirit of Anubis.
The player must then place a Sungate in another world (which must have a Weather Machine - Arid background such as a Desert Blasted world) which links to DUAT, with the door ID being the three letters they had found, in order. A Sandstone must be placed on top, along with a charged Solar Collector on top of that. Upon entering the Sungate, the player will receive the Spirit of Anubis and lose the Anubis set. The Solar Collector will discharge, the Sungate will be destroyed and a message will appear saying "The great spirit of Anubis weighs your heart and finds you worthy!"
|Colored Round Glasses|
|Black Leather Couch|
|Barbed Wire Barrier|
|Fish Landing Platform|
|Ghost Rider Bike|
|Dual Crescent Blade||
|Ring of Night||