Water Bucket (Rarity: 12)
|Collision Type||No Collision|
|Hardness|| 3 Hits|
Restores after 4s of inactivity.
|Seed Color|| |
|Grow Time||34m 48s|
|Default Gems Drop||0 - 3|
|Chance to be dropped from breaking a Summer Surprise or from a Treasure Chest naturally-generated in a beach-blasted world.|
|May yield 1 item each time.|
|The tree of this item can be made by mixing the following seeds:|
|Found in the Beat The Heat! special event.|
|One has unlimited time to find ? dropped Water Bucket.|
The Water Bucket is a splicable consumable.
A Water Bucket is used to place water in a world. It slows down any player who walks through it unless they are wearing Swim Fins, Ring Of Water, Mermaid Tail, Megalodon, or Demon Megalodon. If a player is wearing a Sea Monster Floatie or Water Wings, they will automatically float to the top of the water. In order to remove a block of Water, a Water Bucket must be used on the Water to remove it, with a small chance of not getting it back. If a player is wearing a type of surfboard, it will cause them to "walk" on the Water's surface.
- Worlds that have been undersea-blasted will be automatically filled with Water.
- Beach-blasted worlds also have Water automatically generated in the world.
- Using Water Bucket on a Silkworm quenches its thirst.
- Using a Water Bucket in an area which the player does not own will just splash a few drops of water particles without actually using it up.
- A Water Bucket Seed can only be obtained as a rare drop from harvesting a Water Bucket Tree or purchasing a Small Seed Pack.
- Players standing in Water will look like they are holding their breath underwater.