Well of Love
This item has special properties you can adjust with the Wrench.
This item can only be used in World-Locked worlds.
|Type||Provider - Foreground|
|Collision Type||No Collision|
|Hardness|| 42 Hits|
Restores after 5s of inactivity.
|Seed Color|| |
|Grow Time||3m 20s|
|Default Gems Drop||N/A|
|During Valentine's Week|
The player can give 5 Golden Booty Chests to receive a random Valentine's Week item, and to fill up the well. Once the well has been given 200 Golden Booty Chests, punching it will provide either a Pure Love Essence with 97.75% chance or a Golden Heart Crystal/Stained Glass Crown with 2.25% chance. After collecting the drop, the Well of Love turns into the Dry Well of Love.