The World Of The Day, abbreviated as WOTD, is a daily award that was introduced in 2013. Previously, it was chosen by @Seth, but since Ubisoft’s acquisition of Growtopia, it is now chosen by the Ubisoft Abu Dhabi Community Team.
Contestants can nominate their worlds by posting on the Growtopia Forums, Instagram with a certain hashtag (correct hashtags are posted on forums every WOTD cycle) or through Growtopia’s Official Discord Server.
- The world owner should be the one submitting the world.
- Next to the white door a board should be placed, giving credit to other players who helped with building/funding the world and worlds (or online sources) which were used as inspiration.
- The world should contain at least a Zombie Jammer and Punch Jammer, unless the world does not require having one of them.
- Vend worlds, Storages and Pixel Art only worlds will not be considered.
- Contestants who have been banned for more than 3 days in the last 6 months will not be considered. However, if the punishment was cancelled before it expired, the player will still be eligible to win WOTD.
- Worlds are allowed to be submitted multiple times. However, there should be at least a 3-day gap in between submissions.
|King Of The World (Classic)||1|
|WOTD Trophy 2022||1|
Once a world is awarded with World of the Day, a message is sent to the chat:
|** THE SKY PARTS AND A BEAM OF LIGHT SHINETH DOWN! **
This world hath been dubbed World Of The Day!
The world receives a 'WOTD Winner' label, which can be seen when players enter the world, and it appears in the list of World Of The Day Winners found by typing /top in the chat. It is also permanently posted on Growtopia's Instagram, and featured on the Growtopia Gazette and Growtopia’s Website for a day.