|Type||Wrench - Tool|
|Collision Type||No Collision|
|Hardness|| 4 Hits|
Restores after 8s of inactivity.
|Seed Color|| |
|Grow Time||1h 0m 0s|
|Default Gems Drop||N/A|
The Wrench allows players to view information about other players or to change the properties of certain items.
When the Wrench is selected, players can click on any wrench icon in the world to edit or view it. When wrenching the icon next to a player's name, they will be able to view information about them such as their username and level as well as being able to select options to trade, kick, pull, ban, add as a friend, block/mute, or report player depending on their power in the world.
Wrenching a block or placed item will allow the player to edit the properties of the item. Wrenching a lock will allow the player to change properties such as public build or give people access. There are many other types of blocks which can be wrenched, based on the info of the item (if it says "This item has properties which can be adjusted with the Wrench.")
- In the game's early development, the Wrench was given red borders instead of blue.
- Attempting to trade, trash or recycle one's Wrench will generate the message "You'd be sorry if you lost that.", while attempting to drop the item will generate the message "You can't drop that."
- Moderators have access to "Freeze" and "View/Punish" buttons when they wrench a player.
- Super Supporters have a bigger Wrench at the end of their name.
- As of Player Appreciation Week 2020 Day 4, players can now block other players by wrenching them.